JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you love the most about jonathan and why?

Go down 
+2
gaja
capulet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
capulet

capulet

what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Empty
PostSubject: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Hello everyone

I don't know if you liked it but i tought i make a new topic. I''m just curious in what you love the most about jonathan and why
Well and let me be the first than...
What i love the most about jonathan are several things
his eyes i mean seriously.. you could drown in them..... or not??? Rolling Eyes
and his body.... I love you thats one thing what makes the tudors so nice the watch... and his acting of course

okay i hope you answer

Dorien (capulet)
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:10 pm

I love him just as he is his good and bad things
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm

I could write an essay on this topic.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 pm

he's just perfect... as he is
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Hmm, it's hard to top 'I love him just as he is, the good and the bad'. I love him too the way he is, good and bad things.

And to specify, I love his looks, his friendliness, his intelligence, his way with words, his humour. What is not to love?

Well, there is one thing I don't really like: his smoking. But I accept him the way he is. Just hope he will stop some day, for his health.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 am

That's what I love more in Jonny. That he has worked very hard and was able to show how talented he

is. Not just a pretty face but a great actor, all by himself. king king king
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 am

I think that obviously he´s very gorgeous of course and this is the first thing that your eyes see, but in my case if he don´t have talent I don´t like him..For me talent is important to follow an actor, there are other actors that also have a beautiful face.. but in my opinion no the same spirit, the same light... No No No No , so... I can say that for me his talent is the first. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
And well about his face and body..I don´t know is a very , very interesting mixture...you know: the look, the cheekbones, the lips, the neck. I don´t know.. all except his hands... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you love the most about jonathan and why?   what do you love the most about jonathan and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you love the most about jonathan and why?
Page 1 of 1