JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?

Go down 
+5
Audrey
gaja
Editha171071
With Jonathan
trufa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Empty
PostSubject: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 am

Hi!
Well I think in open this topic because some days ago I read in a FB page dedicate to Jonny, that the page don´t like this type of news about the private life of him , and it sounds like if you worry about it, or you like to talk about his family, his girlfriends or similiar you aren´t a "loyal fan"..( sorry I don´t know perhaps, how can I express this) What do you think? I think that a public person is all: his work , his life, things that like and dislike. I don´t know...Perhaps my thoughts aren´t right..

Please tell me your opinion! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
With Jonathan

With Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 am

My opinion, Loyal fan interest all side of life as it tell us how well he is. I worry about his soul health and news about his private life is confirmation that he is well. And indifference to similar news, speaks about indifference to him as to the live person. He will be great when his private life will be OK. I think it's impotant for actor. But should not cross the line of reasonable, it will be unpleasant to Johnny
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 pm

But of all news i think we must have respekt of his privat life.

What do you think when you open the news or web and you read all of your privat life??

I don`t like it when i read thinks of my privat life what ever i am a officel person or not.

Thats my opinion.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:41 pm

i want to know things about his private life whether he has a new girlfriend and more things .and things like that happen if you are in the spotlight.and if he goes well or badly for him it is the people who shout the loudest respect his private life how are the first to react
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Well, personally, I like to know about his private life as well. I love to read his interviews, because I believe that they tell me what kind of person Jonny is and I want to know that. I don't think that makes someone a bad fan. All, of course, has to stay within reason and if a celebrity is breaking up with a partner I do believe that the press should respect privacy a little bit. Say that there is going to be a divorce or break up and leave it at that if the couple wants that. Don't start guessing things and print them as true. But this is press related, not fan related, just wanted to state it though.

It does often surprise me that whenever Jonny is seen with a woman fans immediately start to ask if she is his new girlfriend. Of course, I would like to know if he has a new girlfriend, but I am not thinking that every woman he is seen with is a new girlfriend. Man can have lady friends, and just be friends, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 am

I think that every job, including public one, requres some kind of sacrifice. If you want to become pr manager perhaps and you want to be the best in your job you need to give something away: free time, personal life, family etc. I really don't feel pity for him or for anyone else of them. They earn millions for three months of work and depend on mine (and yours) free will to give money to watch their movies. If he feels that his private life is harased well then he could've stayed in Ireland to milk cows. In the other hand I don't understand people who take all of this too seriously. There is no need to fight betveen ourselves. "Loyal fans" sounds stupid, like he is a God or something. This people don't have a life, don't worry about them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
With Jonathan

With Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am

Jellyfish wrote:
I think that every job, including public one, requres some kind of sacrifice. If you want to become pr manager perhaps and you want to be the best in your job you need to give something away: free time, personal life, family etc. I really don't feel pity for him or for anyone else of them. They earn millions for three months of work and depend on mine (and yours) free will to give money to watch their movies. If he feels that his private life is harased well then he could've stayed in Ireland to milk cows. In the other hand I don't understand people who take all of this too seriously. There is no need to fight betveen ourselves. "Loyal fans" sounds stupid, like he is a God or something. This people don't have a life, don't worry about them. Very Happy
Can the real fan of Jonny say so ugly words? I think - no. Envy is a bad sanse. All of us are a human and stars are not exception.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I want to respond

At first I think this is a weird discussion to begin with. What we know about jonathan in the press and interviews why isn't that enough? why does everybody wants to know everything about him?? is that really important? and then what?
let's turn it around: what will you do if all your private stuff about your life is spread on the world... would you like that??
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Fan of Jonathan wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
Can the real fan of Jonny say so ugly words? I think - no. Envy is a bad sanse. All of us are a human and stars are not exception.
Sorry, I sound harsh sometimes. My point is that someone can and must be loyal to his/hers family, friends and themselves but loyalty to movie star is just step away from obsesiveness (sorry for my spellig). I admit, I'm not "real fan", at least not in the way everybody thinks "fan" should be and I don't pay atention to his private life (it's better like that). Sorry again, I bark sometimes and this people here understand me well. sunny
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 pm

why should you not say bad words about JRM ?if he does something stupid you can say that. why is he different than you or I.and I agree with Jellyfish he could've stayed in Ireland to milk cows but he wanted to be movie star So do not complain .
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 pm

capulet wrote:
I want to respond

At first I think this is a weird discussion to begin with. What we know about jonathan in the press and interviews why isn't that enough? why does everybody wants to know everything about him?? is that really important? and then what?
let's turn it around: what will you do if all your private stuff about your life is spread on the world... would you like that??

I don´t say anything about to know all things in Jonny life but for example if someday in papers we can read something about his private life I think that is normal that we can talk. I don´t like that my life spread in the world but I think that in some point when you play the game of the show business is normal that the press try to talk about you.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Jellyfish wrote:

Sorry, I sound harsh sometimes. My point is that someone can and must be loyal to his/hers family, friends and themselves but loyalty to movie star is just step away from obsesiveness (sorry for my spellig). I admit, I'm not "real fan", at least not in the way everybody thinks "fan" should be and I don't pay atention to his private life (it's better like that). Sorry again, I bark sometimes and this people here understand me well. sunny

I don´t really like fan word, I use it but I don´t like.I think that sometimes show some obsesive behaivour but well is a common word and for this reason..ok.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 pm

gaja wrote:
why should you not say bad words about JRM ?if he does something stupid you can say that. why is he different than you or I.and I agree with Jellyfish he could've stayed in Ireland to milk cows but he wanted to be movie star So do not complain .

About the cows..... cheers cheers cheers well I think that if you´re an actor you "pay" something perhaps, but also I supposse that it´s hard if anybody say or write things about you that aren´t true.And I think that this isn´t fair.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 pm

I agree with you trufa but people also say things about you and me that are not true that's life
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

gaja wrote:
I agree with you trufa but people also say things about you and me that are not true that's life

yes you´re right! Wink
Back to top Go down
With Jonathan

With Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 pm

I don´t say anything about to know all things in Jonny life but for example if someday in papers we can read something about his private life I think that is normal that we can talk. I don´t like that my life spread in the world but I think that in some point when you play the game of the show business is normal that the press try to talk about you.[/quote]

Total agree
Back to top Go down
With Jonathan

With Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:04 pm

trufa wrote:
gaja wrote:

About the cows..... cheers cheers cheers well I think that if you´re an actor you "pay" something perhaps, but also I supposse that it´s hard if anybody say or write things about you that aren´t true.And I think that this isn´t fair.

O, yeah, I think the same
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

gaja wrote:
Hell yes. People always deffend celebrities and find excuse for every stupidity off theirs.I exept my envyousness and all but I have something to say about him too... and I won't, it isn't time and place... khm! khm! arrogant... khm!... spoiled... Khhhm!... asshole... khm!... Sorry, my fingers have brains of their own. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
gaja wrote:
Hell yes. People always deffend celebrities and find excuse for every stupidity off theirs.I exept my envyousness and all but I have something to say about him too... and I won't, it isn't time and place... khm! khm! arrogant... khm!... spoiled... Khhhm!... asshole... khm!... Sorry, my fingers have brains of their own. Twisted Evil

I think I get a lot of commend now but, what a heavy words jellyfish....In my point of few to far. Famous people are no saints and I would also not claim. Why do you call people some names if you don't know them in person.... I think that wasn't the meaning of the topic of trufa.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm

say ugly things about someone who has not done anything is not good. but if jrm beats someone why can you not say what an asshole . if I do that everyone says what a bitch. but because it is JRM you can say nothing .
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

gaja wrote:
say ugly things about someone who has not done anything is not good. but if jrm beats someone why can you not say what an asshole . if I do that everyone says what a bitch. but because it is JRM you can say nothing .

that is not what i said
Back to top Go down
With Jonathan

With Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Bad discussion. And I don't like when someone say bad words about unknown man. I think it's place for people who like Jonathan in all moments of his life and not place for rough insult
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm

capulet
I know you have not said that Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 am

I do not like the word fan either, because it seems to represent people who are capable of crazy things about a celebrity. I think I have opined in this forum that it's natural, if you admire an actor, as in this case, to want to know about that person. Neither bad nor good, is what it is. I admire the talented JRM. I am sad when bad things happen to him, and I am happy with their achievements. Anyway, Jonny is a very private person, and he manage his privacy very well. king
Back to top Go down
With Jonathan

With Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 am

Shanti, I think the same. And change my name that people understand better what I say and don't think that I stuppid fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next