JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny, out and about

Go down 
+5
gaja
capulet
Benji
Jellyfish
Audrey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
capulet

capulet

Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 am

[quote="Jellyfish"]
capulet wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
Considering how mach time I've lost in here deffending him and cheerleading, he should give me proper salary. Razz

You're a funny girl you know...... ahhahahahaha
maybe first buy you dinner???? (romantic dinner of course)
Ah no, no, NO! Material things don't make me happy. Nope. I'm a cuddle-bitch, a hug and a kiss will do the job just fine. Very Happy Thirty hugs and kisses a month is a reasonable price. Wink

Quote :
well well, you set requirements.. with candles and roses and such................. lol!
It's not necessary, really. Rolling Eyes
Quote :
(I do not want to break your fantasie in thousand pieces but i have read in an interview that he isn,t romantic guy.... sorry lol! lol! lol!
Sorry for my language but he's talking shit, everyone is romantic. The difference is in our perception of romantic. It's not just flowers and dinners, sharing a cup of tea can be romantic too, doing laundry together or I don't know... sudden call without a cause... I'm being serious now and I don't feel like myself anymore. Evil or Very Mad

Now, lets get back to subject. If you need his e-mail just let me know (khm... khm... it's tosexyformyowngood@hotmail.com... silent ). He promised some naked shower pictures and I sold my soul to the devil to get him to send them to me. Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink jocolor jocolor jocolor

wow it's getting hot here.Wink............................ NICE Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

gaja wrote:
Jonny, out and about - Page 2 391434_339970242744528_2018479819_n
no nude he is still in the afterglow of the playroom Wink

I should blush..... wow OMG he's HOT!!!!!! It's getting steamy here..................................... Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 pm

gaja wrote:

That is one hell of a sexy photo!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Audrey wrote:
gaja wrote:

That is one hell of a sexy photo!

extremly sexy........................
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:09 pm

duh yes my men are always very sexy ,not sexy, no play Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 pm

gaja wrote:
duh yes my men are always very sexy ,not sexy, no play Wink

You dirty.............. hahhahahahahahahahhhahahaha lol! lol! lol! lol!
but your right for what hear what (I don't konw if thats the right translation but you now what I mean i think)

Man he's Terrible Sexy on that picture.............. Sorry girls......... he's mine!! aahahha
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:41 pm

capulet wrote:

Man he's Terrible Sexy on that picture.............. Sorry girls......... he's mine!! aahahha
Don't be mean... We could share^.^ I'll take the biceps and mustaches... and topknots... The rest you share betveen yourselves. I left you officialy the best parts.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:16 am

Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:

Don't be mean... We could share^.^ I'll take the biceps and mustaches... and topknots... The rest you share betveen yourselves. I left you officialy the best parts.

I'm not mean....... you've played with him.... keep him warm now it's my turn...Wink and yes I.want him for my own..... selfish I know lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

(you know im joking I hope lol! )
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 pm

capulet wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:

I'm not mean....... you've played with him.... keep him warm now it's my turn...Wink and yes I.want him for my own..... selfish I know lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yeah, I know. We're cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:

Okay i like to joke a bit but because it is written, It may be apprehended differently on.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 pm

capulet wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:

Okay i like to joke a bit but because it is written, It may be apprehended differently on.
I like to make jokes too. I mean, we're here to have some fun. Serious conversations don't inspire me to write posts. Now, enough with the seriousness, pls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm

[quote="capulet"]
Jellyfish wrote:
capulet wrote:

I quote me again........ lol lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 pm

girls when I'm done with him, you can do with him what you want Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:45 pm

gaja wrote:
girls when I'm done with him, you can do with him what you want Wink

You've got your time.... girl sorry now it's my turn...........and looking that drop dead gorgeous.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 pm

okay then Sad it is good that he does not read this otherwise he feels like a sex object Very Happy
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 am

gaja wrote:
okay then Sad it is good that he does not read this otherwise he feels like a sex object Very Happy

No your right about it!!! but i think he could also see that we're joking.......He must think he's some kind of toy for us......... and he isn't
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 am

Hahaha, Oh I'm sure he'd know we're joking, just like I'm sure he knows he's beautiful. I must say, people that admire JRM have a little "freak" side to them if you know what I mean Wink He's definitely not your average good-ol-boy hollywood actor (this is how I see Ryan Gosling) ...back to sharing him, now I wonder if he's ever been in a ménage à trois or an orgy... I'm thinking most likely. I wanna play now!!! MY TURN MY TURN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 am

cyborgkitty wrote:
Hahaha, Oh I'm sure he'd know we're joking, just like I'm sure he knows he's beautiful. I must say, people that admire JRM have a little "freak" side to them if you know what I mean Wink He's definitely not your average good-ol-boy hollywood actor (this is how I see Ryan Gosling) ...back to sharing him, now I wonder if he's ever been in a ménage à trois or an orgy... I'm thinking most likely. I wanna play now!!! MY TURN MY TURN!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
easy girl easy............ you have to pic a number... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:14 am

gaja wrote:

evertime I forgot to tell you that I like your avatar picture....... It give you something to think about that's for sure but he's cool!! Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 am

You can have him for 3 weeks . You can then do wiht him what you want but then i want him back in the playroom Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am

gaja wrote:
You can have him for 3 weeks . You can then do wiht him what you want but then i want him back in the playroom Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
3 weeks pff that's not much but thank you....!
I can't be 100% sure you that he's complete after 3 weeks is that a problem? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Sweety i'm sure that if he had me once he comes begging for more lol! lol! lol! and it does not matter what others do whit him . Hewants the playroom Wink lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:02 pm

gaja wrote:
Sweety i'm sure that if he had me once he comes begging for more lol! lol! lol! and it does not matter what others do whit him . Hewants the playroom Wink lol! lol! lol!

he comes begging for more........... Laughing what the hell do you have in that playroom of yours hahaha i'm wondering lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 pm

perhaps i late you see my playroom one day .and then you can play with him Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:39 pm

gaja wrote:
perhaps i late you see my playroom one day .and then you can play with him Wink

I have worshipped........ hahaha but I'll think when he's with me he has noting to complain as well.....
Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny, out and about   Jonny, out and about - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny, out and about
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next