JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny as Dracula

Go down 
+10
Crissie
vegas4
Audrey
trufa
Jellyfish
Editha171071
With Jonathan
gaja
Redstar
Shanti
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Audrey wrote:
How far from Budapest are you?
I think a little more than 300 km. We should organise road trip, to finish what those girls from Twitter started. He'll be so close...
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
Audrey wrote:
I think a little more than 300 km. We should organise road trip, to finish what those girls from Twitter started. He'll be so close...
jellyfish even more closeee!!! yupu yey...i already organize road trip to budapest in the midle of february Smile hes never gonna be closer..now i wait my good friends from hungary to inform me about shooting,imagine to be cast,extra on the set????? they have alot agencyes for extras Smile))) or at least to see him on the street! what those girls start from twitter? ...jellyfish maybe is better inbox just becouse we speak same language bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 am

vegas4 wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
Audrey wrote:
jellyfish even more closeee!!! yupu yey...i already organize road trip to budapest in the midle of february Smile hes never gonna be closer..now i wait my good friends from hungary to inform me about shooting,imagine to be cast,extra on the set????? they have alot agencyes for extras Smile))) or at least to see him on the street! what those girls start from twitter? ...jellyfish maybe is better inbox just becouse we speak same language bounce bounce bounce
Ok, I'll pm you everything I know. It would be fun indeed. lol! I feel like a stalker already. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 pm

New article on Dracula.

http://www.hypable.com/2013/01/11/new-dracula-details-from-nbc-entertainment-chairman-bob-greenblatt/
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:44 am

Good to know that Dracula's project is going so well. Just one thing, nothing is known about who will accompany Jonny in the series. Filming begins in February and is Fall/2013 season premiere, but what about the cast?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 am

They are keeping it a secret?!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Ummmmm I don´t know perhaps yes Audrey you´re right and it´s a secret.....But will be fabulous if the producers say anything about the cast.... cheers cheers cheers by the way we know that Jonny wear a wig in the serie. The make up artist that made it twitted some days ago.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Finally some news about casting.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dracula-nbc-jonathan-rhys-meyers-jessica-de-gouw-413553
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Audrey wrote:
Finally some news about casting.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dracula-nbc-jonathan-rhys-meyers-jessica-de-gouw-413553

Yes! at the end! Beautiful girl isn´t she? I never see it on TV serie or similar but I hope that he had a good job. Some days ago Daniel Knauff shared on TW that Jonny was reading with some actors and that some of them are fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Yes, and Daniel alo wrote in reply to news of Jessica De Gouw (wondering if she has Dutch ancestors, by the way) being casted that 'we should have seen the audition tapes' of Jonny and Jessica. I am guessing there is a lot of chemestry between them. lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Daniel Knauf tweeted the following:

@Daniel_Knauf: Lots of casting announcements coming up on Dracula! Damn, I should hope so! We start shooting in 2 weeks!

@Daniel_Knauf: Built a whole Victorian London street on a huge stage in Budapest! What'd you do this week? Heh...
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

omg im soooo happy Smile)) do you now how we can found location? exactly?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

vegas4 wrote:
omg im soooo happy Smile)) do you now how we can found location? exactly?

Sorry, Vegas. I just posted his tweet.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

More casting news. Two articles about the same casting.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dracula-nbc-jonathan-rhys-meyers-cast-game-thrones-merlin-416780

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/katie-mcgrath-nonso-anozie-join-nbcs-dracula-series/
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 am

This is very good news. This is going better and better and I'm very happy for Jonny. king king king
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

More casting news.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nbcs-dracula-casts-jonathan-rhys-417655

There are several articles on this in various media, but basically all the same content.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Two new actors to the cast of Dracula. sunny sunny sunny

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/thomas-kretschmann-oliver-jackson-cohen-join-nbcs-dracula-series/
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Thanks to a tweet of Cole Haddon, one of the series writers, we know that filming started yesterday. Hope we get some photos of Jonny in Budapest. But I'll be patient...
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Cole Haddon tweeted:

@colehaddon: Alas, I can share nothing at the moment except JRM was born to play Dracula!

This was in reply to someone asking if he could share something (I removed the username of that person, not having asked her permission to share and we don't know who she is anyways).

I am only lokking more forward to Dracula now!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 am

Audrey wrote:
Cole Haddon tweeted:

@colehaddon: Alas, I can share nothing at the moment except JRM was born to play Dracula!

This was in reply to someone asking if he could share something (I removed the username of that person, not having asked her permission to share and we don't know who she is anyways).

I am only lokking more forward to Dracula now!

Yes is a fantastic tweet isn´t it? great read this type of comments. I ´m very excoted and I hope tha soon we can see some pics or any news!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 pm

@Daniel_Knauf: I'm watching Dracula dailies. Eye-candy. Total sweep. Just wait'll you guys see this. Blow. Your. Mind. #NBCDracula

He sure knows how to sell it! I am getting more and more anxious with each of his tweets! Can it be fall, please? I don't care, I'll download, as we in the Netherlands prob have to wait years before we can see it on the telly.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:08 am

Photos of Jonny in Hungary. Credits: @Larry_Dasha and @Viru Turcsan. sunny sunny sunny

Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 3_201310

Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Marzo_10
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

@JRM_Appr_Group: Jonny as Dracula!!!! at party in Hungary a film extra said he looked "terribly cool & relaxed" he looks AMAZING!!

Last edited by Audrey on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taken away the link to the pics, as not allowed as yet, and JRM Appreciation Group was deleted the pics too.)
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

@jrhysmeyerscom: In the words of an extra on set Jonny is 'calm, relaxed, laid back and jokes about when on breaks' #NBCDracula

Thanks to Helen from jrhysmeyers.com
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 pm

I sow i sow...next week i m going to be in Budapest and i m pray good to meet him:) old guys trufa,audry,jellyfish... wish me good luck:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny as Dracula
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next